Terms of conditions for using our website, products and services.
Welcome to Bitsgeo website.
Unless otherwise stated, Bitsgeo IT Solutions and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- If you are caught using our products in any illegal activities, BITSGEO has the full rights to terminate your account immediately without prior notice. These illegal activities include, but are not limited to, hacking, misrepresenting, misleading, stealing, and committing into any form of activities that may seem illegal and criminal with regards to our products.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website.
- The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by BITSGEO
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Bitsgeo‘s express written consent. You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
BITSGEO does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without BITSGEO’S prior written permission.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Bitsgeo‘s express written consent.
Enforcement of copyright
BITSGEO takes the protection of its copyright very seriously. If BITSGEO discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, BITSGEO may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs. If you become aware of any use of BITSGEO’S copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Infringing material: If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com.